In this main course, crunchy fennel is combined with a spicy tomato sauce.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500 g fennel
- 150 g onions, finely chopped
- 14 ml oil according to tolerance
- 20 g clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 10 g parsley, finely chopped
- 10 g oregano, finely chopped
- herbs of Provence
- 500 g tomatoes
- 250 ml vegetable broth without yeast
- 250 ml of tomato juice
- milled pepper
- herb salt
When eating the “wrong food” the immune system produces specific IgG antibodies which can lead to inflammatory processes. The symptoms appear on a delayed basis, up to three days after the consumption of a trigger food, making it virtually impossible to identify a trigger food without testing.