Pumpkin is on the menu in autumn. The good thing about the Hokaido pumpkin is that you don’t have to peel it. Enjoy the beautiful side of autumn with this delicious pumpkin pan.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 400 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 250 g mixed minced meat
- 2 tablespoons of oil according to tolerance
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can of pizza tomatoes (425 g PE)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
When eating the “wrong food” the immune system produces specific IgG antibodies which can lead to inflammatory processes. The symptoms appear on a delayed basis, up to three days after the consumption of a trigger food, making it virtually impossible to identify a trigger food without testing.