Health is a balancing act. The more things you have in your favor, such as mind-body awareness, exercise and adequate sleep, the better your health will be and the easier you will find it to do your change in diet with ImuPro. The pace of today’s world has taken most of us by storm, and often we find ourselves feeling trapped by stress and deadlines. Coping with everything and finding an inner balance is getting more and more difficult. Yet there are practices that can help you to regain inner balance and improve your overall lifestyle. Yoga is such a practice. Therefore we highly recommend Yoga!
Start with the Yoga Mountain Pose
Stand tall with feet together, shoulders relaxed, weight evenly distributed through your soles, arms at sides.
Take a deep breath and raise your hands overhead, palms facing each other with arms straight. Reach up toward the sky with your fingertips.
Then move to Downward Dog
Start on all fours with hands directly under shoulders, knees under hips. Walk hands a few inches forward and spread fingers wide, pressing palms into mat. Curl toes under and slowly press hips toward ceiling, bringing your body into an inverted V, pressing shoulders away from ears. Feet should be hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
Foods to Eat When Following a Yogic Diet
- Fruits of all types, especially those that are naturally sweet
- All vegetables, except onions and garlic
- Whole grains, especially oats, wheat, and rice
- Beans, tofu, mung, aduki bean
- Plant-based oils like sesame, sunflower and olive oil
- Nuts and seeds, yet not salted or overly roasted
- Natural, raw sugar, maple and molasses
- Herbal teas, water with lemon and/or lime
- Sweet spices, like cinnamon, cardamom, mint, basil, turmeric, ginger, cumin, fennel
- Food prepared with love and gratitude
A yogic diet can improve your body, mind and spirit.
For maximum benefit, combine these dietary suggestions with your individual ImuPro diet.
Healthy gut – Healthy body
Do you suffer from gastrointestinal complaints, headaches and migraines, skin problems, attention deficits, obesity and other chronic complaints. A chronic inflammation due to a delayed food allergy might be the reason. Delayed food allergies can be detected with the ImuPro blood test.