Grab yourself some fresh broccoli and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the most delicious and healthy broccoli soup you’ll ever taste!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 250ml/8¾fl oz chicken or vegetable stock (more if necessary)
- 200g/7oz broccoli florets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- drizzle cream, to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a liquidizer. Blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream or sour cream to serve.
When eating the “wrong food” the immune system produces specific IgG antibodies which can lead to inflammatory processes. The symptoms appear on a delayed basis, up to three days after the consumption of a trigger food, making it virtually impossible to identify a trigger food without testing.