Vegan, gluten-free and tasty.
Soups are bound to be something for everyone in every season.
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 2 shallots
- 75 g ginger
- a few sprigs of fresh herbs: such as chives or mint
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 liter organic vegetable stock
- 125 ml coconut milk, plus extra to serve
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 lime
- Deseed and roughly chop the pumpkin, peel and chop the shallots, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick and finely chop the herbs.
- Place the pumpkin, shallots, ginger and some oil in a large saucepan and sauté until soft.
- Add the stock, coconut milk and chili powder. Season, then bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor then serve with the fresh herbs, lime juice and a splash of coconut milk.
When eating the “wrong food” the immune system produces specific IgG antibodies which can lead to inflammatory processes. The symptoms appear on a delayed basis, up to three days after the consumption of a trigger food, making it virtually impossible to identify a trigger food without testing.