Pilsen, Czech Republic
What is your specialization in medicine and in your surgery?
I have graduated from Charles University with a degree in Medicinae Universae Doctoris
- I have graduated from Charles University with a degree in Medicinae Universae Doctoris
- After finishing the university I have focused on intensive care and emergency medicine at the University Hospital in Pilsen
- I founded clinic MEDICAL BEAUTY in 2008 together with my wife, MUDr. Gabriela Horova
- Concept of MEDICAL BEAUTY is based on the holistic approach of identifying and studying the reasons behind health and beauty problems with the knowledge of genomics, food hypersensitivities, intolerances, gut microbiome and treating those health issues by personalized recommendations
- For a better understanding of the care we provide, the department has been called the Center for Precision 5P Medicine since 2018
- My wife MUDr. Gabriela Horová is responsible for quick, safe and the latest aesthetic treatment
How long is your experience with ImuPro?
ImuPro has been a part of our routine care for more than 5 years for examination of food hypersImuPro has been a part of our routine care for examination of food hypersensitivities since 2014
How many patients could you help with ImuPro?
Currently, we provide ImuPro analysis not only to clinic patients, but also to the patients with self-collection of a dry drop of blood at home. The number of patients examined in this way is unlimited.
Why do you work with ImuPro?
Analysis of food hypersensitivity is an integral part of our concept of precision medicine. The combination of ImuPro analysis and examination of the gut microbiome and intestinal pathophysiology is an ideal tool for the patients treatment.
What is your biggest treatment success with ImuPro?
Any special case you can’t get out of your head?
We are proud of treating our children patients with atopic eczema. There have been already so many success stories with these patients that they merge into one big picture of a satisfied mother with her child.
The second unforgettable group are patients with psychological problems, where we have had a number of successes with chronic fatigue, depression or autism.
The third group I have to mention are patients with IBS or IBD, where precise elimination and careful introduction of the diet together with correction of the microbiome is the key to solving these diseases.